This excellent electrical career opportunity is available now! Our client, an established leader in the lighting and electrical systems equipment arena, is looking for an experienced service technician to join their team. You’ll support customers in the field and in office; roughly 40% of your time will involve making service calls at their locations and facilities.
This south end company has a strong industry reputation and has been in business over 40 years. They are a leading supplier of FAA-certified electrical gear. You’ll enjoy a competitive wage based on your experience, a generous benefit package that includes profit sharing and retirement contributions, and a company vehicle.
• Technician must have a minimum of 2 years previous service technician experience
• Technician must have a minimum of 2 years Electrical/ Electronic technical experience, ideally 5 years
• Technician will have trouble shooting skills basic electrical issues
• Technicians should have experience with AC/DC Circuitry
• Candidates should be familiar with PLC Logic
• Candidate should be able to travel within local territory and pass a drug, criminal and driving background check.
• Candidates with previous outdoor utility lighting experience are encouraged to apply
• Provide top quality customer service online, over the phone and in person
• Provide technical support both over the phone and at customers location. Support may include trouble shooting problems, performing routine maintenance, or fixing a specified repair issue.
• Technicians are expected to support the sales team
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, and all qualified applicants will be considered.