This is a great role for somebody early in their career that is open to learning from seasoned professionals in the world of customer service and delivery!
Our client is truly family oriented business. They work as a team and are looking for hard working professionals who are able to learn and be self-motivated.
Typical weeks are 4/10 hour days with Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday off to enjoy the things that are important to you. Days start early at headquarters and then you are on your way running your route from anywhere between Chehalis and Everett.
This is a truly family run business with fewer than 120 employees with occasional get-togethers
and pizza parties.
If you like to drive and want to be a part of a tight knit team this will be a great fit.
- Pick up vehicle and at headquarters in Tacoma early in the morning to start your day
- Relief routes will be between Chehalis and Everett
- Responsible for picking up dirty linens and dropping off clean
- Relief drivers are on call and can expect to receive 3am calls on occasion
- Need great customer service skills
- Must have a clean driving record
- Be able to lift heavy loads
- Be self-motivated and able to work without being micromanaged\
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.