Are you an experienced sales rep? Do you have knowledge of the construction arena? Have you built strong business relationships based on service, integrity, and trust? If so, this career opportunity could be yours!
Our client, an established manufacturer and supplier of high-quality construction materials, seeks a professional sales rep for Washington State. You’ll call on single- and multi-family residential homebuilders, architects, designers, and distributors to grow the full cycle of product demand.
You’ll enjoy an already productive customer base, a generous base salary that could reach $100K (DOE), bonus, benefits, and car allowance. This company is known as an innovative industry pacesetter with quality products.
THE JOB is Outside Sales. You’ll:
- Grow the full cycle of product demand
- Maintain and increase sales using a strong network of industry relationships
- Work closely with builders, designers, and suppliers
- Consistently offer full, top line of products and services
QUALIFICATIONS for the job include:
- Building materials industry experience
- Proven strategic and tactical sales planning
- Demonstrated pricing and contract negotiation skills
- Successful sales and account management experience
PERSONAL QUALITIES that fit the company culture are:
- Personal and professional integrity
- Self-motivated to perform at a high level
- Attention to detail, solution orientation and problem-solving mindset
- Enthusiastic, positive, and authentically encouraging
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.