HVAC Sheet Metal Installer | $25-$40/hr
Our client’s company is seeking an experienced HVAC Sheet Metal Installer to join their team in Portland, OR. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of commercial HVAC sheet metal experience, be able to read and interpret system blueprints and specifications, and have the ability to visualize objects in 3D from plans and drawings. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be familiar with LEED practices, and have a valid driver’s license. You must also be able to pass a drug test.
HVAC Sheet Metal Installer Job Responsibilities
- Use hand and power tools to cut, punch, flange, shear and solder sheet metal ducts and parts.
- Select gauge and type of sheet metal according to the product being fabricated and knowledge of metal (mostly copper and steel).
- Locate and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets.
- Layout opening and coordinates with other trades.
- Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance with specifications.
- Read and interpret system blueprints, specifications, and performance data to determine proper configuration and arrange system components.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial HVAC sheet metal experience.
- Ability to read and interpret system blueprints and specifications and visualize objects in 3D from plans and drawings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with LEED practices.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to pass a drug test.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to work with a company that values your expertise and provides the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, please submit your resume for consideration.
To apply, submit your application below, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other jobs in Portland, Portland HVAC jobs, and Portland Skilled Labor jobs, or send us your resume to find a job that fits your needs.