Entry Level Technician | $20/hr
Location: Kent, WA
Are you looking for a position that offers growth and learning opportunities? Do you have experience in remediation/restoration and a knowledge of safety compliance and hazards? Our client, a full-service restoration construction, remediation, and cleaning company, is seeking a motivated Entry Level Technician to join their team.
Entry Level Technician Job Responsibilities
- Follow direction from Lead Technician(s) regarding assigned work, and ask questions when necessary.
- Perform assigned tasks to help expedite the completion of the job as directed by the Superintendent, Lead Technician, or Operations Manager. Tasks may include but are not limited to: pickup and order materials, moving client contents, lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture, haul materials, trash, and stocking jobs at the direction of the Lead Technician.
- Assist Lead Technician in maintaining company vehicle to company standards and restock vehicle supplies as needed.
- Complete necessary time reporting paperwork (crew sheets and notes) and submit timecards in a timely manner.
- Attend safety briefings and training as required to develop knowledge and understanding of safety protocols.
- Adhere to company safe work practice guidelines and regular use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- May be required to wear respiratory protection in the performance of certain activities.
- Previous industry remediation/restoration experience.
- Knowledge of the kind of solutions, safety compliance, and hazards for each situation/circumstance.
- Leadership skills and promotable characteristics.
- Fits company culture of integrity, humility, and service.
The ideal candidate will have previous industry remediation/restoration experience, knowledge of safety compliance and hazards, leadership skills, and promotable characteristics. If you have a desire to work in a culture of integrity, humility, and service, this position is perfect for you.