Senior Recruiter | $100K OTE
Location: Lynnwood, WA
CareerPaths NW was recently recognized as one of Washington’s Best Places to Work, coming in at 8th place. We aim to provide high quality candidates to employers across multiples industries, and do so by having the very best trained and very best treated recruiters in the Pacific Northwest. We have continued to grow for the past 14 years, and see no end in sight!
We are looking to add a recruiter to our team!
Recruiters are the lifeblood at our organization and are tasked with sourcing, interviewing, preparing and presenting candidates in order to fill the countless positions we have available to be filled. We are looking for someone who can help fill 3 positions a month and have a passion for the industry!
You are provided every possible resource you could need, training, structure and are paid a percentage of the revenues generated through your efforts. We are looking for someone who is optimistic, structured, flexible, and has a background in either sourcing, recruiting or both!
We offer a benefit plan that includes Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Work-From-Home options, Gym Membership, PTO and bonuses.
We are as committed to our employees as much as we are our clients and our mission. We strive to provide an environment that allows you to make a great living while still having time for the things you love.
Senior Recruiter Job Responsibilities
- Maintain a deep understanding of existing openings
- Source, Recruit, Interview, Prepare and Present Candidates to qualified opportunities
- Negotiate and assist in preparing candidate offers
- Works closely with business development team to prioritize searches
- 1+ years experience in recruiting, sourcing or talent acquisition
- Knowledge or experience utilizing search tools such as; Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Linkedin
- Structured, Organized and Flexible
- Ability to communicate professionally both in writing and verbally
- Hybrid position that will require in office time, should be able to commute to Lynnwood