Are you a communications professional? Do you have a sales skillset and a heart for connecting companies and people? Are you at home in a fast-paced setting that includes fresh technologies, pacesetting talent, and professional collaboration? If so, this excellent career opportunity is for you!
Our client, a nonprofit leader serving the technical marketplace, is looking for an organized and high-performing candidate to spark and grow relationships in the corporate non-profit arena. You’ll build and manage a client portfolio, generate interest in organizational services, and grow interest, awareness, and influence within the industry.
You’ll thrive in a fast-moving team of collaborative professionals, and enjoy a generous and stable compensation structure with incentives and excellent benefits.
• Grow and manage a portfolio of partner companies
• Build and deepen member relationships
• Create and cultivate new relationships with sponsor organizations
• Utilize sales skillset and experience to organize leads, contacts, and processes
• Increase awareness and knowledge of company offerings to the marketplace
• Demonstrated achievement in a professional sales or sales-related role
• Proven success in nonprofit fundraising at the corporate level
• Established use of Salesforce in pipeline creation and management
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Proactive, creative, organized, self-disciplined and -motivated
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.