[Seafood] Sales Representative | $75K-$85K + Bonus
Location: Bellevue, WA
Our client, a prominent supplier of frozen seafood products, is actively seeking a Sales Representative / Business Development professional. This role is central to the company’s expansion efforts, focusing on leveraging contacts within Retail Grocery and National Restaurant Chains to foster business growth.
The ideal candidate will possess a robust network within these sectors, although contacts need not be limited to wholesale seafood. With territories spanning a national scale, this position is tailored for an individual experienced in seafood sales and adept at developing seafood programs.
While prior knowledge of selling seafood programs is advantageous, training will be provided for those less familiar. This role is geared towards a proactive business hunter, as the individual will be responsible for generating new business rather than managing existing contacts or territories.
Seafood Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Utilize existing contacts within Retail Grocery and National Restaurant Chains to drive sales.
- Develop and expand the company’s presence in national territories, both in retail and restaurant sectors.
- Leverage experience in seafood sales to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Create and implement strategies for selling seafood programs.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities, rather than relying on existing contacts or inherited territories.
- Proven experience as a Frozen Seafood Sales Executive.
- Established contacts with Retail Grocery or Large National Restaurant Chains.
- Strong sales background, with a focus on new business development rather than restaurant sales, broker sales, or procurement/purchasing.
- Ability to independently hunt for business and bring valuable contacts to the table.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional with a rich network in the seafood industry and a passion for business development. Our client is committed to expanding their reach within the national market and values the expertise and drive that a skilled Sales Representative / Business Development professional can bring to their team.
If you have the experience, contacts, and determination to drive growth in a dynamic market, we encourage you to apply and become a driving force behind our client’s success in the seafood industry.