HVAC Project Manager | $100K-$165K
Location: Seattle, WA
Are you looking for an exceptional HVAC job in Seattle? Do you have a proven track record of success in estimating, designing, and managing HVAC projects ranging from $50k to $25M+? If so, we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking a talented and experienced HVAC Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing a variety of project management functions to promote and finalize sales, including concept engineering, completing estimates, and writing proposals. You will also be responsible for building and managing relationships with both internal and external customers, as well as coordinating staff from all departments as needed to ensure the successful completion of projects.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply today!
HVAC Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Perform all project management functions required to promote and finalize sales
- Scheduling of field labor and installation sequencing, as well as coordinating pre-construction job meetings with department heads and supervisors
- Building/managing relationships with internal and external customers
- Utilizes and coordinate staff from all departments, as needed, for each project
- Supervises employees assigned to project
- Successful management of contracts
- Must be able to regularly lift / move up to 30 pounds
- Frequently lift / move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift / move up to 100 pounds
- 1-3 years of related experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related field (preferred)
- Experience/ability to develop new business
- Strong interpersonal and project management ability