[HVAC] Project Engineer | $75K-$78K+ DOE
Location: Seattle, WA
Our client’s company specializes in HVAC service system assessment, maintenance, repair, energy optimization, design build, and retrofit. They are currently seeking a skilled Project Engineer to join their team. If you have a passion for creating effective HVAC and energy solutions, building long-term client relationships, and contributing to the growth of the company, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
HVAC Project Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients to develop and implement HVAC and energy solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- Demonstrate a personal interest in clients’ building asset strategies and proactively showcase how energy efficiency and facility improvement projects can yield a positive return on investment.
- Cultivate long-term business relationships by delivering exceptional service and exceeding client objectives.
- Display excellent people skills, maintaining a professional demeanor while interacting with clients, colleagues, and project stakeholders.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and drive to learn and grow in the field.
- Assist project managers and other engineers in fulfilling projects, including visiting job sites, reviewing design blueprints (e.g., AutoCAD), and ensuring successful project completion.
- 5+ years of experience in the HVAC industry, with a strong understanding of HVAC systems and energy optimization.
- CEM (Certified Energy Manager) certification is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to learn and expand your knowledge in design and blueprints, such as AutoCAD.
- Willingness to visit job sites and collaborate with project managers and other engineers to deliver successful projects.
As a Project Engineer, you will play a vital role in creating effective HVAC and energy solutions for our clients, contributing to their operational efficiency and cost savings. This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, with a pathway towards a Project Engineer sales role that involves selling HVAC service contracts.