Excellent opportunity available now with this established Seattle builder. Use your custom construction background to join a purposeful onboarding and development program. Grow in responsibility as you learn company processes and procedures, increase your knowledge of jobsite and crew operations and leadership, and absorb the company’s tribal knowledge of years in the business.
As a Superintendent, you’ll run a stable crew of solid construction professionals who consistently build top-of-the-line custom homes. Enjoy a culture of integrity, humility, and teamwork as well as an employer who understands that you have a life outside of work. A generous compensation and benefits structure tops off this great career opportunity.
• Ramp up training and company orientation
• Start-to-finish oversight of custom home projects
• Management of worker team
• Ensure site and worker regulatory and safety compliance
• Confirm all work done with excellence and adherence to specs
• Custom home construction experience
• Supervisory experience or education
• Knowledge of construction codes, regulations, and methodologies
• Detail orientation, personal and professional integrity