If you are experienced in creating and managing commercial HVAC projects, want solid and supportive leadership, and enjoy being empowered to create your own results, this role is for you!
Our client, a 100-year-old mechanical contractor who handles commercial HVAC, plumbing, and energy services needs in the greater Puget Sound area, is expanding their project sales force. The company designs, budgets, builds, and manages projects of all sizes and types, and is hiring in major project as and special projects divisions.
Your target clients will be commercial office buildings, healthcare, apartments, hotels & condos, manufacturing centers, retail outlets, restaurants, schools (K-12 and Universities) and green buildings. You will like being part of a reputable company with that is well known for exceptional work, employee retention, and an outstanding company culture.
You’ll enjoy a competitive base salary in the $80K to $120K range (DOE), generous bonuses, and a stellar benefit plan that includes employer-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, and PTO.
This attractive opportunity is ideal for the experienced project sales rep who wants to be empowered to create their own results and work with leadership that enables employee freedom and excellence.
– Prospect and self-generate your business
– Manage projects from concept to commissioning
– Acquire and utilize knowledge of market trends and opportunities
– Experience prospecting and managing commercial HVAC, plumbing, construction, and industrial projects
– Proven and consistent history of achieving and exceeding quotas
– Demonstrated success in developing and meeting the needs of new accounts
This company is extremely motivated to hire. Qualified candidates should quickly apply, and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.