Location: SeaTac, WA
Are you looking for a long-term career in a solid, innovative industry? Do you have a great mix of personality, detail, and multitasking skills? If so, you’ll love this opportunity!
You’ll begin in a support role and learn at your own pace to provide product and project assistance to business customers. You’ll learn all about your clients, products your company provides, project process and sequence, product manufacturers, and everything in between. Coordinate between a professional sales team, customers, manufacturers, and shippers to make sure the right product gets to the right customer at the right time and for the right price.
Promote to Project Manager, Account Management, Sales, or other roles within this established and growing company.
You’ll enjoy fair compensation, excellent benefits, and a smart and supportive team of coworkers.
- Provide project support to customers and sales/quotation team members
- Acquire and process accurate project documentation
- Estimate and source products from take-offs
- Provide clear and complete information on all orders and projects
- Maintain and strengthen customer and company relationships
- Outgoing, organized, detail oriented, can manage multiple customers and projects
- Critical thinker who’s smart, curious, and inquisitive about how things work
- Four-year degree strongly preferred
- Excellent communicator, math-friendly, and proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Self-starter, life learner, willing to dive in and grow a long-term career
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.