1. Make sure your to do list is up to date, and do a quick gut check to make sure that you’ve been spending your time on what’s most important.
2. Knock out a few emails. If you don’t already, try using a “quick answer” tag that you add to any email that will take you 60 seconds or less but isn’t urgent. When you have five minutes, clear out as many of these as possible.
3. Check your upcoming meetings for the week, and send any emails necessary to confirm them.
4. Unsubscribe from any newsletters that aren’t helping you achieve your goals using unroll.me.
5. Identify one thing that you can delegate, and to whom you can delegate it. Send this person an email, and get it off your plate.