Commercial HVAC Controls & Service Technician | $35-$50/hr
Location: Fife, WA
Join a leading provider of commercial HVAC services in the industry. We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated professional for a position in commercial HVAC controls and service in the Tacoma area. Our client offers a dynamic work environment and excellent benefits. Take your career to new heights with this exciting opportunity!
HVAC Controls & Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Perform HVAC control systems programming, troubleshooting, installation, and commissioning.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on mechanical, electrical, and low voltage components.
- Program temperature control systems based on project specifications.
- Provide support to customers and project teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of DDC/BAS control system start-up, checkout, and controls experience.
- At least 2 years of HVAC service experience or a combination of formal technical training.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC, control systems, building automation, electrical systems, and energy management.
- Proficiency in using hand/power tools and electrical testing equipment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer service focus.
- Possession of a valid 06A Electrical License (preferred) and OSHA Certification (preferred).
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs repeatedly, climb ladders, and work a flexible schedule (including some weekends and on-call).
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol screenings and background check.
- Solid computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
If you are an energetic, self-starter with excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment, we invite you to apply. Take advantage of competitive benefits, training opportunities, and a supportive work culture. Apply today!