Field Service Technician | $30-$50/hr DOE
Our client’s company, a leading provider of industrial equipment and services, is currently seeking a Field Service Technician with specific experience in compressors, pumps, and controls to join their team.
As one of two technicians supporting the establishment of a new branch in the greater Los Angeles area, you will work remotely from your home and travel in a company vehicle to diagnose, repair, and service compressors, pumps, dryers, and vacuum systems for customers in the industrial sector.
Field Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Utilize your experience with compressors, pumps, and controls to inspect, measure, disassemble, troubleshoot, and repair various systems and equipment.
- Perform visual, manual, and automated inspections, as well as provide electrical and electronic power support and programming. This includes working with airflow and compression, alignment, pipe cutting and threading, brazing, soldering, equipment calibration, and wiring at the installation location.
- Adhere to a service standard of initiating repairs within 24 hours, or the service is provided for free.
- Work with rotational, reciprocating, and centrifugal systems, as well as electronic controls, x-line magnetic starters, variable speed drives, and BACnet controls. There is no involvement with high-pressure hydraulics.
- Prior experience in product maintenance, specifically with compressors, pumps, and controls.
- Knowledge of electrical controls is helpful.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting and diagnosing methodology.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting schematics and blueprints.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Alignment with the company’s culture and values.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite.
If you are a self-starter with a proven track record in product maintenance and have the ability to work independently and efficiently, we want to hear from you! The position offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, and benefits package.
Please apply with your resume to be considered for this exciting opportunity. Our client’s company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates of diverse backgrounds and abilities.