Territory Sales Manager | $60K-$65K + Commissions!
Offering some of the best formal sales training, and some of the best benefits you can find, our client is one of the best employers to further your sales career! We are actively looking for an individual who treats sales as a skilled profession and enjoys the continued search for new business and new prospects!
In this role you will be tasked with generating new accounts in your assigned territory. Territory managers utilize the company CRM and Sandler selling methodology to range new prospects and educate them on the value and benefits of using your company as a provider of necessary business commodities.
Your product offering is so broad, you can find a way to add value to almost any potential customer! As a sales professional, this opens up your market and allows you to make commissions in endless ways.
Company will provide a salary, commission plan, car allowance, formal sales training, and an unusually exceptional Medical/Dental and Retirement plan.
Territory Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage all sales within assigned territory
- Generate NEW business utilizing both timeless and modern sales approaches
- Manage CRM and customer information for your assigned territory
- Work closely with inside sales team and leadership to develop sales plan
- 2+ years in a business to business sales role
- Clean driving record
- No fear of prospecting and/or approaching “cold” prospects
- Competitive; with a drive to win with integrity