Location: Kirkland or Federal Way
Our client, an established and progressive player in residential construction industry, is looking for an imaginative and inquisitive professional to secure and coordinate the purchase of lots of all types for acquisition.
You’ll work with property owners, municipalities, real estate brokers, and developers to secure raw, developed, and finished property. Research title and other documentation, initiate dialogue with owners/sellers, and handle process documentation.
This role is ideal for a strategically-minded broker who sees the potential in different properties. Our client has a long history of promotion from within and reputation of being a safe haven during turbulent times.
You’ll enjoy a generous compensation plan that includes commissions on every lot sold, as well as an amazing benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and educational growth.
- Coordinate, secure, investigate, and organize lands for acquisition
- Qualify and describe property info, seller requirements, and terms to management
- Schedule customer meetings with property owners and/or their representatives
- Prepare and provide all pertinent documentation
- Current WA real estate broker’s license
- Proven success in real estate acquisition
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ongoing attention to detail
- Wants long-term career with industry leader
This company is ready to interview and hire now. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.