0 0 admin https://www.careerpathsnw.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/logo_250.png admin2016-10-31 18:06:302022-09-28 17:17:16End of Interview Tips for Job Search candidates in Redmond
End the interview with a good impression. A positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- Be courteous and allow the interview to end on time.
- Restate any strengths and experiences that you might not have emphasized earlier.
- Mention a particular accomplishment or activity that fits the job.
- If you want the job, say so!
- Find out if there will be additional interviews.
- Ask when the employer plans to make a decision.
- Indicate a time when you may contact the employer to learn of the decision.
Don’t forget to send a thank-you note or letter after the interview.