Location: Kent, WA
Are you an experienced packaging sales representative with a background in selling to moving and storage companies? Do you have a B2B consultative sales background and are looking to further develop your packaging consulting skills? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a self-motivated individual with a strong track record of hunting for new business and servicing their own book of business. Experience working with branded businesses and a background in corrugated packaging, litho, or labels is important.
As a “Moving and Storage” or “Transportation and Storage” specialist, we are looking for someone who has worked in the moving and storage industry and has active clientele with companies. The territory for this role includes Western WA, Eastern WA, and AK, and some travel, especially in the first year, is expected.
If you have a bachelor’s degree and are looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to become a subject matter expert within 9-12 months. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your career to the next level!
- Self-generate leads, set appointments, and close deals
- Hunt for new business and service own book of business
- Learn and develop packaging consulting skills to become a subject matter expert within 9-12 months
- Territory includes Western WA, Eastern WA, and AK
- Expect some travel, especially in the first year
- B2B consultative sales background
- Experience selling packaging to moving and storage companies
- Experience in the packaging industry
- Background in corrugated packaging, litho, or labels is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree