Location: Ellensburg/Cle Elum
Are you a professional, get-it-done construction leader? Does your background include quality-but-quick multiple home building? Are you looking for a stable, long-term opportunity that’s removed from modern urban nonsense? If so, this could be for you!
Our client, an established provider of quality homes and neighborhoods, seeks an experienced Superintendent to spearhead multiple new projects in central Washington. You’ll run the
complete ground-to-finish construction of multiple homes in multiple developments. Handle jobsite operations, crew leadership, environmental and safety compliance, and ensure customer happiness and satisfaction.
You’ll enjoy a generous compensation structure, an amazing benefit package, and a career role with a steady, deep-pocket company.
- Manage multiple home construction from development to customer
- Select, schedule, and oversee subcontractor activity
- Plan and direct rapid, quality construction
- Ensure site and worker regulatory and safety compliance
- Confirm all work done with excellence and adherence to specs
- Supervisory experience in home construction
- Proven oversight of high-volume projects without sacrifice of quality
- Knowledge of construction codes, regulations, and methodologies
- Demonstrated interpersonal understanding and communication skills
- Detail orientation, personal and professional integrity
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.