Location: Pasco, WA
Our client, a leading hydraulic & automation components/systems company, is seeking a Branch Manager to lead the expansion of the company’s sales footprint in the greater Tri-Cities area.
As Branch Manager, you will use your industrial products background to supervise one outside sales rep, an assistant branch manager, inside/counter sales, and counter salespeople.
Our client’s customers are OEM’s in power generation, agriculture, food production, and more. The company is a master distributor for a global leader in control technologies, and is aggressively expanding; having opened 2 branches in Washington in the past 3 years.
The successful candidate will have a relational sales style, product knowledge and experience, be self-motivated and have proven sales success in the industrial marketplace and demonstrated success in management as well.
Our client offers a base salary of $80K plus incentives, with managers averaging OTE’s of $110K.
Branch Manager Job Responsibilities
- Leading the expansion of the company’s sales footprint in the greater Tri-Cities area
- Supervising one outside sales rep, an assistant branch manager, inside/counter sales, and counter salespeople
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver solutions to clients
- Providing after-sales support
- Industrial products background
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Strong management skills
If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about sales, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the next step in your sales career with our client.