Location: Auburn, WA
Our client, a nationally-ranked supplier of quality door and millwork products, seeks a smart and detailed Estimator to join their pacesetting team.
You’ll perform take-offs from blueprints, lift material amounts and types, put prices to them and prepare quotes and bids. Work from a local branch with one or two days remote if you like. You’ll need to know blueprints, takeoffs, door and millwork, the construction marketplace, and the process by which contractors and builders get the supplies they need.
You’ll enjoy working with a team of professionals, an established company with excellent career potential, and a flexible and supportive leadership team.
You’ll enjoy a generous compensation structure and a quality benefit plan that includes full medical, dental, and retirement.
- Estimate costs of door, millwork, and related materials to contractor customers
- Prepare quotes and bids vendor networks, systems, products, and preferences
- Present bids, gain approvals, and follow up on product delivery
- Build sales from present customers and create new business
- Knowledge of contractor needs and marketplace
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up
- Highly developed work ethic and desire to succeed
- Previous Window or Interior Door & Millwork experience required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
In order to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.968.9000