Our client is a a full service, family owned heating and air conditioning company serving Western Washington for about 30 years. They have a great reputation within the community as well as long term employee retention, operating off referral business, carving a niche with High End Custom homes as new construction as well as repair and servicing of water heaters / water tanks, furnaces, air conditioner, fireplace, boilers and 24 hour emergency service. High end homes includes lots of pool rooms, wine rooms & cigar rooms in high end custom homes (lots of wood).
They pride themselves on “doing things right, or they don’t do them at all.”
Compensation includes full Medical, Dental, Retirement and company car.
- Customer Amazement – Not just customer service. Blow away clients with superb service
- Craftsmanship not contracting, take pride in your work.
- Get it right the first time.
- Listen and understand the customers, team and company
- Professional HVAC lead installer with at least 7 years of experience.
- Sheet metal fabrication: transitions, duct work
- Gas pipe threading and assembly
- Low Voltage wiring & thermostat installation and programming
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent driving record
- Electrical Trainee – Ideally, but not required – EL 06A, 06B or 02 License
- EPA Class II or Universal certification
- NATE certification for gas furnace, air conditioning, heat pump
- Seattle Gas Piping License