Our client, a professional, stable, family-run automotive shop, is looking for their next “rock star sales manager.”
You’ll handle the day-to-day operations of an eight-bay facility in the heart of Seattle and be responsible for selling jobs, sourcing and ordering parts, and scheduling technicians and jobs. The shop’s work is primarily diagnosis, repair, and replacement – there’s no body or paint work done here.
Enjoy a competitive wage plus a strong culture of cooperation and respect for customers and employees alike.
- Facilitate day-to-day operations of shop
- Source parts and labor for maximum profit
- Schedule jobs and technicians
- Provide a safe work environment for customers and employees
- At least five years’ experience in repair sales management
- P&L experience required
- Valid operator’s license
- Able to pass background and drug test
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.