Location: Fife, WA
A tight knit family-owned and operated seafood manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join their well-established team in Fife.
This is an established company been in business since 1970 and has a great reputation in the Pacific Northwest with a wide range of processing options and freezing capacity. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and knowledge.
They need someone who can coordinate, execute activities and projects affecting the maintenance, alteration, and repair of equipment and buildings. Employees must work around production of fresh and frozen seafood and shellfish, some of which contain known allergens.
- Repairs, maintenance, installation of machines, tools, and equipment; this responsibility is to ensure continuous production operation
- Detect/Report defective materials or questionable condition to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assure that the work areas and equipment are in clean, orderly condition and follow safety regulations.
- Familiar with the essential machine functions to oversee processes, ability to operate related machinery.
- 2 years of experience in Maintenance in a manufacturing plant is preferred
- Experience in Bakery or food/beverage manufacturing is preferred
- MUST have a mechanically inclined type of mindset
Employee is exposed to plant environment to include moving mechanical parts. Fumes or airborne particle, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock Must always wear safety glasses.
All Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.