Location: Centralia, WA
Our client was founded over 70 years ago, an extremely reputable supplier and custom manufacturer of industrial machinery. They are completely self-sufficient in the sense that they custom design their own machines in a production facilities and service their own machinery. They have an attractive culture which shows in their employee retention, averaging between 12 and 20 years, and boast multiple offices throughout the West Coast with plenty of opportunities for promotion into other roles, ranging from developing new skills in different types of management, or transferring to branches that have specific needs.
This person would be responsible for managing existing clients and prospecting new business from within the territory. Their custom portfolio ranges from compressed air and industrial pump systems, to other engineering services, energy audits and consulting services. This territory is one that has been established and has been performing well.
Compensation ranges from entry level close to the $50K range to experienced candidates that have experience working with these existing services in the – $85,000 (DOE). There is also an annual bonus equal to 15% of your salary. Compensation includes a car allowance and expense reimbursement once you have completed training.
- Manage existing relationships and prospect for new business
- Works collaboratively with Engineering, Service and Operations departments
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- A successful track record of selling capital equipment or in industrial sales is preferred
- Qualified candidates will have a history of job stability, recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Pass a drug, criminal and driving background checks
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.