Are you an industrial sales professional? Do you take care of established accounts while creating and growing new ones? Are you adept at utilizing multiple technical and team resources to meet your customers’ needs? If so, read on.
Location: Boise, ID
Our client, an established provider of top-rated and custom-engineered equipment and parts for the OEM and related marketplace, has an immediate opening in the greater Boise area territory.
You’ll use your experience, engineering background, and PLC knowledge to serve present accounts and establish new ones for your top-of-the-line control, pneumatic, and hydraulic products. Some solutions are plug-and-play, others will be customized to meet a specific need. You’re not on your own, though; you can utilize deep technical and engineering support from your company teammates.
Enjoy a generous base salary with incentives, a competitive benefit package, car allowance, and a line card you’ll be proud to represent.
- Create and grow new and present business in the territory
- Prospect and consultatively sell custom solutions and standard products to customers
- Utilize full spectrum of company engineering and technical support
- Investigate and be aware of marketplace trends, issues, and projections
- Build lasting business relationships and strong industry networks
- Demonstrated sales success in the industrial, OEM, and agricultural customer markets
- Understanding of electric and pneumatic controls, parts, equipment, and products
- Self-driven to acquire new business and perform at a highly professional level
- Mechanical Engineering degree is a definite plus
- Able to assist in creating custom solutions for customers
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.