Are you looking for a new opportunity to use your technical and analytical skills to drive success for your clients? If so, we have the perfect role for you as a Technical Success Manager at our client’s SaaS company.
As a Technical Success Manager, you will work alongside a Customer Success Manager to provide a data-driven approach to marketing and media planning using Bayesian modeling software. You will be responsible for translating customers’ business needs and questions into actionable analyses supported by their data, as well as providing technical and analytical guidance to numerous customers.
- Be responsible for day-to-day training, service, and support of your clients alongside your peer Customer Success Manager to ensure you are driving positive value for your clients in their use of and integration with the product
- Lead the post-sale implementation of the product solution, as well as train and provide support to customers through technical troubleshooting, project managing, sourcing, and collecting data across disparate stakeholders and sources required to address their objectives
- Guide users through best practice decision processes and workflow of the product to increase their use of and integration with the application
- Collaborate with account managers to understand the client’s strategic objectives and work with your CSM to translate these into an actionable statistical model providing the insight the client needs
- Anticipate client needs and execute strategic playbooks in support of a frictionless client experience
- Leverage expert knowledge of our product and clients’ issues to develop creative solutions that drive insights to support client investment decisions for complex business challenges
- Identify risks preventing customers from meeting business objectives and work closely with your Customer Success Manager to mitigate and solve
- 2-4+ years of experience in an agency or consulting role, leveraging statistical analytics to support decision making
- B.S. in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or related field
- Deep knowledge in both marketing and modeling