Our client is a commercial developer with a niche for building luxury hotels and large multi-family buildings from the ground up. They have an attractive culture that offers lots of freedom, resources to get the job done, and great compensation and benefits.
They have multiple ongoing projects and have an immediate need for superintendents & project managers. An ideal candidate will have experience building large multifamily and hotels with a minimum of 150 units. Superintendent candidates must have experience of five years or more. Project managers will need over ten years’ experience.
- Create and maintain schedules for the project, subcontractors, materials, and employee tasks
- Create positive relationships with team members, subcontractors, and owners
- Overseeing the installation and quality check for of countertops, cabinets, flooring, plumbing and electrical fixtures, doors, flooring, appliances, window coverings, painting, hardware, and trim.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Superintendent must have five or more years’ experience working on large multifamily or luxury hotels
- Project Manager role requires at least ten years’ experience working on large multifamily or luxury hotels
- Lives in the greater Seattle area or can relocate within 30 days of hire
Relocations will be considered for this role.
This employer is ready to hire immediately. Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.