Sr. Project Manager/Estimator – Washington/Oregon – DOE ($150k++)
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking to add a Senior Restoration Project Manager/Estimator. Responsible for overall Project Management of multiple construction projects including Flood, Fire, Crime/Trauma scenes, Mold, Asbestos, Mold, Lead, Etc. Etc… Duties will include: Initial Site Assessment and Estimating, Contract Negotiations and Value Engineering, Building Permit Acquisition and Scheduling, Enforcement of company safety standards, Quality control and subcontractor coordination.
- Disaster recovery, restoration and reconstruction management experience
- Certified with Xactimate estimating software
- Sell, Write, and Run numerous large projects at any given time
- BIG plus if you have an existing book of business
- Professional, High-Integrity, Self-driven & Motivated.
- Family-centric, supportive team environment
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Earn your bonuses MONTHLY
- Full Benefits Package
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
If you or someone you know would have interest in a strong opportunity with room to grow, Please Apply.