An opportunity to be the right hand to the GM of a company that has been in business since 1926. You will be exposed to running every aspect of the business and be an integral part of the continued success of the business while still maintaining the opportunity to get out in the field and make commissions.
- Sell Linen products
- Make strategic recommendation on how to approach the market
- Make recommendations for new product additions as needed
- Hunt for new net new business
- Help with planning, forecasting and scheduling
- Successful history of selling in the Uniform and linen space
- Understanding of sales methodology and process
- Strong negotiation skill
- Self-directed and able to work autonomously
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.