This career-based position is available now! Our client is adding a dispatcher to their team to help manage technical crews and work flow. If you are responsible, loyal, and take pride in being a hard worker, this could be a good position for you!
You‘ll manage and facilitate the movement of technicians, helping people get to the right job with the right equipment. You will work mainly via telephone with customers and open and close orders as they are called in and completed.
The role requires someone with exceptional planning and organization skills, confidence, and proven ability as a good problem solver.
Our client manufactures and distributes a range of industrial machinery. They have a strong service department to maintain their products and meet their 1,000-plus customers’ needs. They also have an attractive culture which shows in their employee retention, averaging 12 to 20 years.
Successful candidates will have some experience dispatching and working with field technicians, be comfortable in an office environment, and enjoy working with customers. Some mechanical knowledge is preferred.
You will enjoy fair compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance.
• Proactively schedule technicians to perform preventative maintenance as needed
• Reactively schedule technicians to perform emergency repairs
• Manage warranty calls, open and close work orders as needed
• Act as the liaison between customers and technician team
• At least two years’ experience in customer service
• Basic mechanical aptitude
• Experience scheduling or working with service technicians in any capacity
• Demonstrated reliability, organization, and problem-solving skills
This company is extremely motivated to hire. Qualified candidates are highly encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.