Do you have proven abilities in internal audit, program analysis, and controls compliance? Are you able to balance strong leadership skills with an attitude of humility and collaboration? Our client, an established industry leader in the investment management industry, may have the role you’re looking for.
THE JOB is Senior Internal Auditor. In it, you’ll:
- Execute the corporation’s audit plan, including scheduling, preparing, and running audit programs
- Timely delivery of audit report and communicating results to management
- Oversee and implement controls testing (SOX 404) and ensure compliance
- Communicate regarding audit plan updates, targets, improvements, and changes
- Mentor and oversee junior staff, eventually managing multibranch team
QUALIFICATIONS for the job include:
- Internal audit experience or controls-based external auditing
- Multiple audit engagement capability
- Significant knowledge of controls, standards, compliance, and SOX 404
- Demonstrated accounting, writing, and analytical abilities
- Investment or portfolio management, and IT audit desired
- CIA/CPA desired
PERSONAL QUALITIES that fit the company culture are:
- Personal and professional integrity
- Strong leadership skills balanced by humility and collaboration
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated to perform at a high level; leads by example
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
You’ll enjoy excellent and substantial benefits, a generous compensation structure, significant bonus potential, and a great work culture.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly and all qualified candidates will be considered. Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or calling 425-968-9000.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.