Location: Lynnwood, Wa
CareerpathsNW is one of Puget Sound’s leading and most recognized search firms, having been involved in making thousands of placements over the past 12 years. We specialize on placing professionals in permanent positions across several verticals, including but not limited to Insurance, HVAC, Industrial, Paper and Packaging, Manufacturing, Construction and Construction Supply.
We are actively looking to add an experienced recruiter or head hunter to the team. We have countless active searches and access to hundreds of opportunities, there is extreme income potential right now for someone who is experienced and can hit the ground running.
We believe that CareerpathsNW is the absolute best place to be a head hunter.
We offer above average commissions, access to hundreds of active searches, we provide any and all tools necessary to perform your best! This includes subscriptions to multiple resume databases, our internal resume database, ongoing trainings, linked-in subscriptions, open job orders, an internal sourcer, collections, and multiple channels for advertising positions you are looking to fill.
We are a close knit team, and we all support each other here.
If you are an experienced head hunter or full-cycle recruiter who is looking to be part of the very best team of head hunters the Pacific Northwest has, then we would like to hear from you.
CareerpathsNW’s mission is to become the market leader who provides the highest quality candidates to our employer clients.
- The ability to create a great living while still having time for things you love
- We value becoming the best version of ourselves through self-awareness, self-realization and self-improvement
- We believe in open and honest communication with the candidates we represent, clients we work with and the team member of CareerpathsNW
- We value having goals and the willingness to do the work necessary to achieve them
- Sales – Business Development via Marketing your MPC to new potential clients
- Sourcing – Identify, Engage, and Interview candidates across several verticals
- Consulting – Offer ideas on compensation models, help candidates and employers alike discover opportunities they would not likely find on their own.
- Administration – Responsible for writing Job Requisitions and Advertisements
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a full cycle recruiting capacity
- A current love or passion for the business!
- High Business Acumen
- Business to Business Sales experience/experience carrying and meeting a quota