Location: Remote – Preferred North Carolina
Are you interested in joining one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America since 2019, 2020 and 2021? They are a SaaS company based in North Carolina that helps marketing executives make better, faster, more profitable marketing investment decisions, by accurately measuring and modeling financial impact across all marketing channels (digital, traditional media and in-store). They are currently looking for a Decision Science Senior Associate to join a solid team!
As Senior Associate, Decision Science you will be in a cross-functional expert serving sales, client success, and product development. This person will become the go-to technical resource in the organization that supports sales conversations with prospects; supports conversations with customers; provides internal support and quality assurance with the client success team; and provides feedback related to the model to the product team.
As an expert in the system, this person will develop intimate knowledge of the model, input data, Bayesian estimation procedures, metrics calculations, and forecasting and optimization procedures.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
- Represent to prospects, customers, users, and team members deep technical understanding of the model, input data, Bayesian estimation procedures, metrics calculations, and forecasting and optimization procedures.
- Be adept at switching between technical and non-technical language based on the
knowledge level of those in the conversation.
- Develop and deliver demos for sales conversations and customers when needed,
especially with technical audiences.
- Develop and deliver slide presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides) to
marketing, insights/analytics, finance, and executive teams when needed
- Educate internal teams and customers on the model to empower them to build high
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree plus three (3) or more years in consulting, technical sales, statistics, data science, or engineering; or 3 or more years of professional experience plus a graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Experience with quantitative approaches to marketing, economics or finance, whether by education or professional experience.
- Ability to read and write math including systems of equations, matrix notation and derivatives to communicate model concepts and calculations.
- Experience with estimating models in statistical software packages or open source libraries is a plus.
- Experience presenting technical materials to clients or key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively when working remotely.
- Ability to work in self-managed project teams.
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to change and ambiguity
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.