Location: Kent, WA
Are you a skilled Project Manager with a background in property restoration? Do you have a passion for helping communities recover from natural disasters? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an Estimator / Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience in Project Management to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and directing multiple claims/jobs, as well as directing Lead Technicians in the scheduling and production phases of work orders. You will also be responsible for conducting inspections of jobs and recommending further work to adjusters and clients.
As a 24/7 operation, the Project Manager will be required to be on-call on a rotating basis with other managers. You will need to have excellent organizational skills and the ability to identify resources and adjust work schedules to meet deadlines.
To qualify for this position, you must already be a Project Manager with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. You should also have knowledge of basic safety standards and work practices.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Project Manager looking to make a positive impact in your community, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
- Manage and direct multiple claims/jobs
- Direct Lead Technicians in the scheduling and production phase of work orders
- Conduct inspections of jobs and recommend further work to adjusters and clients
- On-call rotation with other managers
- Identify resources and adjust work schedules to meet deadlines
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Knowledge of basic safety standards and work practices
- Project Manager certification
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.