Location: Auburn, WA
Are you an organized and detail-oriented individual with experience in project coordination? Do you have experience with construction, remodeling, or improvement projects? Looking to find Project Coordinator jobs in your area? If so, we have an amazing opportunity available for you!
Our client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the various aspects of construction projects, from planning and scheduling to ensuring that all materials and resources are in place.
Project Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Blueprint takeoffs
- Overseeing the bidding and contractor selection process
- Writing up orders, and ensuring that all specs are met.
- Meeting with contractors and clients
- Visiting job sites
- Handling change orders and closeouts.
- Experience in project coordination
- Experience with construction, remodeling, or improvement projects
- Basic proficiency in Excel required
- Experience with Bluebeam or similar software a plus.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.