Millwright / Industrial Mechanic | $25-$40+/hr DOE
Location: Kent, WA
Become a part of a second-generation family business specializing in a broad spectrum of industrial services and products, including Custom Metal Fabrication, Industrial Mechanical Service, Material Handling Equipment, and Industrial Pipe & Plumbing. Our client’s Seattle branch is known for delivering heavy industrial assembly, service, and maintenance for various heavy lifting and moving equipment.
They have an exciting opportunity for Millwrights / Industrial Mechanics to join their team, focusing on the assembly, maintenance, and service of automated car park systems.
Millwright / Industrial Mechanic Job Responsibilities
- Unload parts and equipment at the job site using forklifts and heavy rigging
- Mark the layout on the floor based on design specifications
- Erect the frame and side beams, typically using 8”x 8” by 21’ square steel for verticals
- Bolt components together and add sheet metal platforms
- Install control attach points and PLC housing
- Work alongside electricians for wiring and install switches thereafter
- Calibrate and commission the work upon completion
- Participate in a rotating service schedule, with service calls taking about 10-15 minutes
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a drug test
- Knowledge in mechanical and fabrication techniques
- Additional skills in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, welding, plumbing, and crane operation are helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly for work orders
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you’re a skilled industrial mechanic with a strong work ethic and a keen eye for detail, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business with projects booked into 2025. Our client offers a competitive pay and robust benefits package, including healthcare and retirement plans.
Don’t miss this opportunity to build a rewarding career in a dynamic, future-focused company. If you meet the qualifications and are up for the challenge, apply today!