Location: Everett, WA
We are looking for a Concrete Foreman who is interested in joining a new company located in the Everett, WA area! This client is in the residential construction space and will perform all of the civil and earthworks services needed to start building.
This client offers competitive pay, generous paid leave benefits (two weeks’ vacation, sick leave & seven (7) paid holidays), 100% employer paid health insurance, Dental, Vision, LTD and employee matched retirement plan.
Monday through Friday work schedule, paid overtime and room for growth are all additional benefits of joining the team.
- Perform general construction labor, including moving heavy materials periodically
- Direct supervision of crew members and subcontractors on site
- Establish grades, calculate footing, slab and wall elevations, slopes and material quantities
- Ensure tools and equipment are maintained and operated safely and efficiently
- Perform site safety meetings, site safety inspections and compliance with all Federal, State and local safety regulations and requirements
- Review and approve employee timekeeping records and job costing
- Read, interpret, and work from basic and routine sketches, blueprints, specifications and construction drawings to plan and execute scope
- Using surveying equipment; level and set up proper sub-grade
- Set and erect forms using a wide variety of materials and forming systems while ensuring forms are to proper elevations and in correct locations
- Assist with placement and pouring of concrete
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Able to perform heavy labor tasks safely
- Able to work on or near heavy construction equipment
- Able to accurately read and direct work based on blueprints, plans, specs and construction drawings
- Able to work from ladders, elevated platforms, and heights
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities, running crews of four (4) or more
- Must work with others in professional a team orientated manner
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and good transportation to and from jobs.
All qualified candidates will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email email@example.com, or call 425.968.9000.