Sales Engineer – $40,000 – 60,000
Our client has been in business over 60 years and employees over 200 people. They are a designer, a manufacturer as well as a distributor of industrial machinery and facility services. In this position you will be responsible for achieving sales goals, meet with potential new clients as well as existing clientele and look to expanding their relationships. You will be responsible for securing projects ranging from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars, providing estimates, take-offs, and winning deals.
Our client has an exclusive on a line of equipment and offers a unique blend of custom industrial machinery and services. This is a territory that is already established and performing well.
This position is Full-Time. Salary is provided ranging from $40,000- $60,000. Compensation includes annual bonus up to 15% of your salary, Car allowance, expense reimbursement along with Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & Life insurance.
· Will prospect, set appointments, maintain pipeline and close your own deals.
· Preparing project estimates for projects.
· Manage projects from concept to completion.
· Analyze RFP’s, specifications, and drawings to compute labor costs, materials required, and scheduling
· Prepare estimates, proposals, and bid documents.
Candidates should have:
· Minimum 3 years experience with at least one line of commercial B2B services
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Associates degree with equivalent related work and engineering experience preferred **but not required**
· Valid and clean driver’s license required
· Must pass a drug screen and criminal background
· An individual who can demonstrate a successful track record of selling capital equipment preferred.