Location: Chicago, Illinois
Utilizing the most advanced aerial image technology available, our client has become the leader in the property data analytics market. The Regional Sales Manager is tasked with growing the use of an existing core product while introducing and selling additional products and services offered within the region.
The Regional Sales Manager will travel a 6 state territory, meeting with end users and distributors. Educating users and potential prospects on the benefits of the product and showing them ways to utilize there technology to increase overall profitability and efficiency.
Overnight travel is expected, Tuesday through Thursday, 3 out of 4 weeks in the month. This client started locally and has grown into an international, billion dollar business and is continuing to grow!
- Manage sales within a 6 state territory
- Work collaboratively with Inside sales and Account manager
- Introduce new product offerings
- Encourage use of core product
- 3+ years’ experience in a territory sales position
- Knowledge, Experience or exposure to the construction industry, ideally residential
- Able to travel often; Overnight travel is required
- Lives in or around Chicago metro area
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.