Our client is a distributor of material handling, material storage, conveyors and custom warehouse solutions engineered to support distribution centers, e-commerce, parcel post, retail stores, and a variety of manufacturers to maximize productivity and increase efficiency.
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of installation of projects from receipt of PO thru completion of installation and commissioning to customer. This will include participating in project kick off calls, writing scopes of work for installers, tracking project status, communication with customers, supplying all pertinent information to installers, and regular reporting on project status.
• Site visits to review progress and report to management as necessary
• Participation in system commissioning and project acceptance
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Work within a teamwork oriented and collaborative environment
• Ensure quality standards maintained across all areas of responsibility
• Demonstrate high attention to detail, solid organization, project management and planning skills
• Understanding of work methods and material handling equipment
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years related Project Management experience in automation, conveyor systems or industrial equipment.
• Must be proficient with a variety of computer systems (AutoCAD, MS Office Suite and project management software)
• Must be able to make decisions and solve complex problems.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
This position will have a base salary in the $55,000 – $75,000 (DOE) base range along with a fully employer paid benefit package.
Relocations will be considered.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Company is extremely motivated to hire and all qualified applicants will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year