Family-owned company opens this role due to growth! Our client, a premiere mechanical contractor, is looking for a talented project manager with extensive mechanical construction knowledge.
Enjoy a competitive pay within an employee-centric company where you will be more than just a number. You will also appreciate the fantastic benefits and growth opportunities provided.
- Support in achieving company sales goals
- Solidify relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Estimate for projects regarding plan specifications and design
- Negotiate delivery methods for projects
- Budget for cost control on materials
- Schedule, change order processing, and assist in billing
- Lead material buyouts, project deliveries, RFI’s and coordination drawings
- Manage submittal and closeout process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or 5 years field experience in mechanical construction
- Competent with Microsoft Suite
- Proven ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong Customer Service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
The employer is actively interviewing and hiring immediately. All qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply, and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.