In this critical support role, you’ll do what’s needed to facilitate commercial construction projects. Work with the project manager and chief estimator as you handle RFI’s, change orders, project updates, timetable and budget info, and more. Interface with contractors, owners, superintendents, facility managers, real estate companies, property managers, vendors, and anyone else involved. You’ll be the hub of the wheel – it’s your role to work the details and provide the support to make the project happen. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your previous construction support experience.
Enjoy a generous compensation and benefit program, a professional, family-like culture, and an established company.
- Support the Project Manager in the execution of commercial construction projects
- Complete and track RFI’s, change orders, timetable, and updates
- Ensure time, work, and budget specifications are met
- Coordinate with team, contractors, property managers, and other involved parties
- Experience with commercial construction projects, processes, and personnel
- Background in administrative and support functions
- Familiarity with MS Project and MS Office
High-functioning and versatile communicator, positive, and detailed