Our client is a National full service brokerage offering Personal, Commercial and Group Benefits lines of insurance. They are a well known agency throughout the United States with hundreds of offices, known for experienced leadership, a track record of providing great resources, helping people establish long term careers, and high employee and client retention.
They target small, Mid and Large Market clients, so if you have experience in any business to business sales, and want to build a career free of the month to month quota based environment, this career will offer you a lifetime of residual income with your retained clients, and an ability to build a book of business. They will teach you how to sell their product and retain your clients, providing technological resources, coaching, mentorship and the ability to help transition your career without missing a beat when it comes to your lifestyle.
They are budgeted to bring on one or two more sales people in offices in their Seattle and Bellingham locations.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, commissions and full benefits.
- Self generate your own leads, by calling into specific vertical markets
- Set appointments, meet with clients, go through discovery process
- Consult with clients, provide quotes, capture business
- Manage vendors (Carriers) and provide quotes competitive with client needs, negotiate with vendors (Carriers) when necessary
- 1 year of business to business sales experience
- 2+ years of Insurance Experience
- Current WA Life, Health, Property & Casualty Licenses
- 4 Year Degree Preferred (But not required)
- Book of business (Preferred but not required)
Relocations will be considered.
Candidates who meet these qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.