Location: Portland, OR
Are you a recent college grad ready for a career start? Do you want a solid job with responsibility, challenge, and proven advancement?
Our client, an established distributor of essential products and supplies to manufacturers nationwide, is adding an inside sales analyst to its key account office.
You’ll coordinate short- and long-term purchase needs with customer HQ and manufacturing centers, ensure pricing and product availability, and connect with your company’s local branches for logistics and support.
Strong Excel knowledge, communication skills, and customer-focused problem-solving abilities are necessary, along with confidence, professional presentation, and self-direction.
Enjoy a supportive and collaborative team environment, fair compensation with team incentives, and experienced leadership with a record of employee development. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, vacation, wellness, 401k, and stock option.
- Support national key accounts’ projected and immediate supply purchases
- Analyze account product and cost histories to project future needs
- Handle customer service and inquiries from corporate and branch offices
- Coordinate product delivery and support with local branches
- Highly proficient Excel skills
- BA degree
- Demonstrated customer service abilities
- Organized, professional, self-motivated and -directed
Qualified candidates are highly encouraged to quickly apply, and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, submit your information on the Quick Apply link below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.968.9000.