Do you know heavy machinery and how it works? Are you well-versed in up-to-date inventory systems and structures? Do you enjoy a mix of old-school mechanicals and new-school tech? If so, this excellent career opportunity could be for you!
Our client, an established local company with national reach, is looking for a dedicated parts manager to help transform the department. Learn materials, parts, vendors, customers, and tribal knowledge from the retiring, longtime manager. Bring in your own knowledge of the latest in inventory management systems, automated operations, min/max standards, and more to bring the department into 21st-century efficiency. It’s up to you to ensure items are on hand, whether small parts or massive equipment, either stock or custom-fabricated at your location.
Enjoy a generous compensation program, competitive benefits that include vision and 401K, and a stable and positive team environment and culture.
- Ensure ready availability of equipment, parts, and supplies
- Work with mechanics, sales, and logistic personnel to confirm stock and special needs
- Assist in design and implementation of computerized supply system
- Manage inventory for branch departments
- Knowledge of diesel and electric heavy moving equipment and related parts
- Inventory and parts management experience
- Significant experience with computerized inventory systems and operations
- Able to pivot to handle changing priorities