If you enjoy sales success and appreciate design, art, and innovation, this could be a compelling career for you. This role is highly consultative, so if you’re tired of selling another “widget,” let’s talk.
Our client is an established manufacturer & distributor of custom-engineered packaging products and services. Your role is to find and create new accounts in the greater Portland area from leads and build a customer book that you will retain as your own.
If you’re used to only going after new business, this will be a great change of pace. You’ll continue to hunt, but also service your accounts and collect residual income for each order; you’re building your book of long-term, income-generating business.
This company specializes in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, retail and manufacturing industries. Candidates with experience calling on those industries are encouraged to apply.
Our client has a history of presenting financial offers competitive with your current compensation (DOE). You’ll enjoy a generous benefit package that includes full medical, dental, vision, and 401k. A company car is included.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct high-volume prospecting to qualify leads
• Sell products and services to new and existing clients
• Manage incoming leads from different venues
• Leverage CRM system to manage opportunities through each stage of the selling cycle
• Monitor competitive activity within the market and suggest recommendations
• Spend time with various outside sales reps learning and supporting their business/customers
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (but not required)
• Experience prospecting in vertical markets
• Computer savvy
• High energy, persistent and organized
• Self-starter and positive team player
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.