Our client is a local distributor of custom boxes, packaging and shipping supplies. They are looking for an experienced Outside Sales rep with previous packaging experience. This role will focus on prospecting and developing new accounts, while managing your own clients as you create your own book of business. Territory will be designed around selected candidate’s home region.
This role is suitable for an experienced hunter. Viable candidates will have a proven success record of prospecting, cold calling and developing their own leads. Prospects can be developed via phone, email or by knocking on doors.
• Conduct high-volume prospecting to qualify leads.
• Sell products and services to new and existing clients
• Manage incoming leads from different venues.
• Leverage CRM system to manage opportunities through each stage of the selling cycle.
• Monitor competitive activity within the market and suggest recommendations.
• Work in collaboration with the Inside Sales.
• Attend trade shows.
• This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills
• Experience Prospecting in Vertical Markets
• Computer Savvy
• High energy, persistent and organized
• Self-starter and positive team player with excellent time management skills
• Business Math Abilities to calculate figures, discounts, commissions and the like.