Do you have experience in building technology? Would you like to work for an established company that does good for people and the environment? Our client, a growing leader in sustainable and renewable energy systems, could have the job for you!
Use your industry knowledge and sales background to develop new business relationships in the commercial, municipal, and healthcare marketplace. Create proposal strategies and present energy efficient solutions including solar, storage, microgrids, renewable gas, wind and energy supply management systems.
Enjoy uncapped commissions on top of a base commensurate with your experience, and a full, generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). You’ll be part of a company that helps the planet and is nationally recognized for its culture and products.
· Open and develop new business relationships in select marketplaces
· Create proposals based on suitability of product solutions and client needs
· Maintain knowledge of industry and technology trends and developments
· Work closely with R & D and technical team
· Proven success selling in the energy marketplace
· Demonstrated ability to develop solid relationships in selected vertical markets
· Familiarity with municipal and institutional purchasing processes
· Four-year degree
This employer is interviewing now and is prepared to hire immediately. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, call 425.968.9000, or click the Quick Apply button below.