Are you a successful sales B2B rep? Have you been successful, but are looking for your next, best career move? Our client, an established distributor of innovative, state-of-the-art systems and materials, has a role for you. You’ll like their strong reputation, savvy leadership, and culture based on relationship and excellence.
Retirement opens up this role. After structured company and product training, work alongside retiring and senior reps to acquire tribal knowledge, take over customer contacts and relationships, and build account revenue.
Your assigned vertical will either be commercial, which includes healthcare, public safety, education, legal, and local government; or industrial, which encompasses manufacturing, distribution, transportation, and energy.
THE JOB is Outside Sales. You’ll:
- Grow business from your home office in a geographically assigned territory
- Follow up on abundant leads from staff, existing customers, trade shows, and business groups
- Present and negotiate price, margin, design, and delivery
- Establish and maintain a strong network of industry relationships in your vertical market
- Learn and apply factory training on products
QUALIFICATIONS for the job include:
- Sales success in a professional, B2B sales environment
- Demonstrated high performance in new business development
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions to them
- Strong communication, negotiation, and detail skills
PERSONAL QUALITIES that fit the company culture are:
- Personal and professional integrity
- Self-motivated to perform at a high level and lead by example
- Enthusiastic, positive, and authentically encouraging
- Solution-oriented and positive mindset
You’ll enjoy a generous compensation structure that combines a base salary (DOE) and incentives that normally total $85K to $115K+. The company is established and offers excellent long-term opportunities as well.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and all qualified candidates will be considered. Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 425-968-9000.